[GamChix] WELCOME TO GAMCHIX LIST

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 07:01:19 PDT 2017

Mohammed,

I am glad we clarified this over the phone. Doubts being cleared we can
proceed on hosting the mailing list here.

To all Chix, apologies for trying to clarify something critical publicly on
the list. The hardest part is the begining. Once registration and INFORUM
is complete, you can kick us out of this list and leave it to chix only to
continue.

Next thing will be to build the website. Muhammed will share the domain
registration details as well as loggin details then the developers can
proceed work.

Cheers

Alagie