[GamChix] ACTIVATE THE DISCUSSION

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 04:25:23 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Kindly remember the purpose of this mailing list is to create an active
discussion thread on topics related to the INFORUM, challenges, etc.

I notice many would just send an email directly to me only asking for help
in certain issues related to the INFORUM. That is not the idea and will not
help innitiate any active group discussion.

Please send all questions, suggestions or comments to the list. NOT to me
alone. Your instructors and assistants are on the list.

Best wishes

Alagie