[GamChix] ACTIVATE THE DISCUSSION

Binta Saidy bfsaidy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 05:30:06 PDT 2017

Dear Alagie,

Thanks, noted.

1. Please can you help explain why the INFORUM does not save the progress
of what is already completed. Whenever you close and reopen the course, you
have to start all over again in the event you forgot where you last stopped.

2. The Grades button which shows user report is blank. I have completed the
first week module and the almost done with week two module, but it is still
zeros.
Regards
Binta