[GamChix] GAMCHIX 2018 ACTIVITY PLAN

Amie Njie njieamy03 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 06:09:39 PST 2018

Hi Chix,

I love the spirit :),

@ester i was thinking of the same thing timelines etc.

I suggest we have an online doc to gather inputs. these are some of the
project ideas i came up with and some i extracted from the minutes. i
believe our activity plans needs to be outlined on a separate doc , this
will help us get everyone's input and then we start organizing ourselves.

Please find attached and below the link to the online document (GAMCHIX
2018 ACTIVITY PLAN) , its Editable.
lets get all inputs, Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15O3pPqgFO8wF8MjVZcvYNBJPbdRGHwAK9hhvnGeD2q4/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards All.