[GamChix] Fwd: UTG Mentorship WG

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 02:03:13 PST 2018

FYI:

Forwarding some important updates going on in a separate email discussion
of the Working Group on Mentorship Program.

Also to tell you there is a hot discussion among member of the Mentorship
WG on a separate email thread to avoid flooding the Mailing. but important
updates regarding the group's progress will be shared on the list as we go

Thank you Fatou Secka, Bintou and Fatou Ceesay

Alagie