[GamChix] GAMCHIX MEETING POSTPONED

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:55:56 PDT 2018

Since the meeting will be just one Sunday of the whole ramadan Month.

1. We can try to attend once and for all.

We can consider the following options as well:

2. Schedule the date for Saturday 11am to 1pm (considering Sunday Church)

3. Last Sunday of June after ramadan being last resort.

Do we need a secrete poll to vote on these options?

@Esther could you please share the meeting agenda here? That could help.

Cheers