[GamChix] GAMCHIX MEETING POSTPONED

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:00:52 PDT 2018

Good Morning All,

 While we wait for a consensus on this matter, see below proposed agenda:

*Agenda*

1.      Opening Prayers

2.      Introductions by Chair

3.      Overview of Last meeting held in February

4.      Update of past achievements

5.    Update on future plans - MOU, Inforum etc.

6.      Financial Report Update

7.    Update on AIS 2018 attendance

8.      AOB & Closing Prayers

Regards,