[nsrc-tenet-cndo] Network round table

Hans Kuhn hans at nsrc.org
Mon Jan 15 03:15:51 PST 2018

Hello,

Later in the week, Dale will be facilitating a network roundtable
discussion. A number of campuses will have the opportunity to present
the current state of their campus network and we will give you feedback
on your network. This exercise is a great opportunity to develop a plan
so that when the Vice Chancellor offers you 300,000 Rand you know how
you are going to spend it.

If your campus network diagram is older than you are, don't worry! I've
included a link below to a PDF of best practices that you can use as you
update your network diagram in the evenings.

If you are interested in presenting your network, please approach us
during a break and let us know. Be prepared for us to ask to see your
network diagram! ;)

https://nsrc.org/sites/default/files/activities/network-diagram-hints.pdf

Hans