[nsrc-tenet-cndo] Survey request and thanks

Hans Kuhn hans at nsrc.org
Sat Jan 20 05:25:22 PST 2018

Hi!

Thank you all for attending the TENET and NSRC-hosted workshop on Campus
Network Design and Operations in Cape Town. We enjoyed having you all
for the week and were impressed with how hard you worked. I hope your
travel home went smoothly.

I'd like to ask you to please complete the survey we've prepared so that
we can use your feedback the next time we host this workshop. Your input
is very important and we take it seriously. You can find the link to the
survey on the workshop web page or here:

  https://nsrc.org/limesurvey/index.php/322252

The teaching materials and exercises are available permanently at this
url:

  https://nsrc.org/limesurvey/index.php/322252

I hope to see all of you in the future, and please reach out to any of
the NSRC instructors if we can be useful.

warm regards,

Hans Kuhn
NSRC